Istebné, wooden articular evangelical church
A small chapel dating from 1686 originally stood on the site of the current wooden articular church of St. Michala. In 1730, the chapel was enlarged, a tower was added, and crypts were added, giving the church its current form with a floor plan of a Greek cross. The church was declared a national cultural heritage site in 1963.
Opening times: daily 10am to 5pm except at times of service
Entry with guide: no
Estimated time: 45 minutes to 2 hours
Points of interest: rare paintings, a Baroque altar with an image of St. Trinity, pulpit in Florentine style with statues of the evangelists
More information: www.muzeum.sk
GPS: 49.216573, 19.221611